Thursday, October 11, 2012

flip braid ponytail

This is our flip braid ponytail we did this morning! Super cute and super easy!
First here our my tools i used a water spray bottle, comb,about 4 small elastics, a topsy tail, 1small clip and finished off with hairspray.
 I started out by making a low ponytail (I dampened her hair first)
 next i used my topsy tail to flip the ponytail (this can be done without the topsy tail just kinda makes it easier)
 
next I braided the ponytail into 3 strands
 Tie all 3 strands together with an elastic
flip the ends of the braids back through the flip you made with the topsy tail
secutre with a small clip (you can also use a bobby pin but I prefer using the small clip)
 
 see super easy and super cute!
 
 
We finished off by adding a flower, you can add a bow or anything or even leave it with out because its so cute!
Hope you guys like our first photo tutorial please leave some feedback and if you try it send us some pictures!

4 comments:

  1. AH Sarah is this flower from your wedding!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you Sarah Cate you have a step by step photo tutorial. I don't have any of those on my blogs that's why what i do sometimes is add a link back to where i learned a certain hairstyle.

    Just wanna ask, do you take the pictures by yourself? or do you have someone to take the pics while you do the hair?

    THANKS! Happy Hair Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mimay! i do take the pictures myself lolmainly because my husband gets to watch the baby while diva and i do hair lol! i did see how you link back and I really liked that idea too! princess hairstyles and cute girl hairstyles are my favorite youtube channles lol! thnx for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete