Friday, October 12, 2012

The Bubble Braid

Here is the bubble braid (although the name is deceptive because its not really braiding lol)

 
The tools I used today are my water spray bottle combs my small topsy tail small elastics (I used 5 but depending on the length of the hair you will need more or less) and finished off with hairspray 
 
 
I started off with a low ponytail (I did mine a little off to the side)

 
Then I put and elastic in to make a small section (the size of this section will be based on your prefrence and your hair, Divas hair is shoulder length so I do smaller sections to get more bubbles in but if you have longer hair you might do bigger sections all up to you :))
 
Next i take my small topsy tail and flip the hair thru the section I made (you can do this with out a topsy tail if you do not have one just seperate with your fingers and pull the ends thru)
 
Once you pull the topsy tail thru tighten it and it should look like this :) you are gonna repeat the steps above (starting by making a section and flipping it) till you have gone the full length of the ponytail (we did 4)
 
when you finished your ponytail it should look something like this
 
Lastly you are gonna stretch your flips out and make them look "bubbly" just kinda pull and tighten till you get the look you want
 
and here is the finished bubble braid :)
 
and of course Diva doesnt think any hair do is complete without a bow :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. turned out really pretty for the little DIVA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! we love this one because its soooo quick and easy!

    ReplyDelete